Executive Cyber Security
- Introduction to Network Security
- Design and configuration of various enterprise infrastructure
- Defending network from attacks
- Security benchmarks and regulatory requirements
- Device- and network-based attacks.
- Firewall and IDS configuration
- Securing Windows and Active Directory against specific attacks
- Overview of securing Private and Public Cloud Infrastructure against common attacks.
- Case study – Study a recent network breach to identify attack vector and network vulnerabilities
- Project – Configure and secure network infrastructure using network simulation tools.
- Introduction to Penetration Testing Concepts
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Rules of Engagement
- Online Reconnaissance and Offensive Counterintelligence
- Network Mapping and Scanning Techniques
- Enterprise Vulnerability Scanning
- Network Exploitation Tools and Techniques
- Web Application Exploitation Tools and Techniques
- Post-Exploitation and Pivoting
- OS and Application Exploit Mitigations
- Reporting and Debriefing
- Social Engineering
- Case study – Understand a recent hacking/attack scenario
- Project – Given a website/web application, exercise the stages of penetration testing to find vulnerabilities with it.
- Digital Forensics Fundamentals
- Chain of custody and Forensics report writing
- Introduction to Incident response digital forensics
- Network/Internet forensic and anti-forensics
- Windows/Linux forensics analysis
- Windows registry investigation steps and technologies
- Malware and Cloud forensics
- Advanced artefacts – Loadable kernel module rootkits Steganography hiding, detection and analysis
- Case study – Forensic analysis of a recent cybercrime investigation and understand the methodology.
- Project – forensic investigation on an image capture, malware or packet capture and come up with evidence
|Fee Plan||Program Fee|