Mr. Ved Prakash Bhagat
Second Scholarship Program of the year
The Ssystems Quest institute was founded by Mr. Ved Prakash Bhagat due to the urge that he had to make education more accessible to all kind of people. He changed so many people’s lives by giving them better choices in education.
Sadly he is not there with us today and to commemorate his successful journey and to stand by the values he instilled in the organization, Ssystems quest is offering scholarships worth 36 lakhs which will be offered to 360 different students on select courses. 11 lucky students will get 100% scholarship*, which means they dont have to pay any university fee.
People or members of family who match the below mentioned criteria automatically qualify for the scholarship.
|Defence personnel||Personnel/ Service / IC number|
Divyaang (people with disabilities)
|Government employees or PSU employees||ID Card|
|BPL Card Holder||BPL Card|
General category candidates, take the test
Write Your SET Entrance Test Now
Candidates who attend SET are only eligible for the scholarship of upto ₹10000
Selected candidates will get scholarship of upto ₹10,000 on distance learning courses offered by Ssystems Quest.
- Candidates can avail a scholarship of upto ₹10000.
- 100% scholarship is available only on select courses offered by Ssytems Quest.
- Candidates who have attended SET entrance exam are only eligible for scholarship. Candidates or family members of candidates who are Defence Personnel, Physically Challenged, BPL Card Holders & Government Employees are exempted from SET and gain direct eligibility for scholarship.
- Ssystems Quest holds all the rights on this program and the decision of Ssystems Quest is final
- entrants must be a real person, at least 18 years old and permanently reside in India or other country (proof of address or age may be required)
- entrants must not be our employee, officer or agent, or an employee, officer or agent of any person or organisation involved in the running of the scholarship program, and you must not be a family relation of any such person.
- The maximum number of entries to a scholarship program per person is 1.